Sunday, September 07, 2003

Oh what a very busy 36 hours. It's been all about NK Arts and all I will say now is that things are moving forward and by the 12th, we will be having a festival.

In fact, I want to invite all of you to attend. If you can't be physically present, we are now working on video-streaming, which means you can watch the even live via the internet. If it works, I will post the address so you can attend as a cyber guest. I'll suggest that we set-up a guest book also, that you can document your presents.

I wish I could report more on what I'm up to, but really other than NK Arts, I've been up to nothing. Lots of meeting, lots decision making and lot and lots of work. I'm going to be so glad when the 14th rolls around!!!

Anyway, I just got home a half-hour ago and I think it would be a good idea to go to bed now and maybe sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment