Thursday, September 04, 2003

Tonight I went to my accountants house for dinner and her father asked me what all this talk is about me building a performance stage to have a concert for the prisoners of Shushi?

I guess when I talked to my welder about building a stage, he understood that when I said we were having a performance at the "bert" (this means fort in Armenian), he understood the prison, which the people here call a "bert".

Now I understand why the last time I saw my welder, he asked me who the concert is for and will the prisoners from the jail be attending. I thought it to be a strange question and told him that if they were allowed to, I see no reason why not.

So small town Martuni is now talking about me putting on this concert for the prisoners and it would not surprise me in the least if word makes it all the way to the prison itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment