Friday, November 21, 2003

Just What The Doctor Ordered

Not that I have nothing better to write about, but this Michael Jackson fiasco is just what the doctor ordered to start the “healing process” in the world.

Don’t think that I’m looking for something that’s not there, but you think that just maybe to distract the American public from US foreign policy and what is going on in our part of the world here, the Michael Jackson allegations could not have come at a better time? I know the American public and they will soon forget the real problems facing them in Iraq and only talk about Michael Jackson. In fact, if they televise the trial, retail sales will drop off as people stay home glued to the television.

I guess what makes this issue worthy of writing about on my site other than my fear of distraction so the West can continue their axis of evil in this region of the world, is that Michael’s defense attorney, Mark Girogos is Armenian, which means that he will defiantly get off again.

“Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons” – Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment