Thursday, November 20, 2003



Today the sun was out and construction on my wall that we demolished earlier this year before it fell over should be completed by the end of the day.

I've already talked to a neighbor who charges 33% more for his daily labor, but works twice as hard as anyone I know to come and clean the yard and level it out so next year I can finally install the sprinkler system, plant roses and green grass.

The completion of the wall construction will also allow me to unleash my dog, who as I reported over a month ago, had eaten over 11 chickens that belonged to my neighbors.

And speaking of my dog who is now 9 months old, she has gained quite a bit of confidence and before she would run from people who come into the yard, but now confronts them in an almost attacking way.

In the picture can you find Waldo (Jeff Ryan)?

No comments:

Post a Comment