Tuesday, November 18, 2003

My picture capabilities are back. I had given up on the possibility of posting pictures and then I got a message from Hagop Bedrossian today telling me that our readers need some pictures, I tired again and it worked.

Well let me post a picture from the past that I promised. This one is from my log about youths and gambling in Yerevan. When I took this picture, I got into a verbal argument with some guy claiming to be a cop. Then the guy in the upper left of the picture grabbed me and would not let go. When I saw he was almost ready to punch me, I warned him that I would have him arrested and he would be sitting in jail sson, he let loose.

Anyway, it looks like I’ll be able to start posting pictures again, which I guess according to Hagop will make you all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment