Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I got my car fixed today and found that all it was, was a threaded fitting to the fuel-pump that somehow came loose.

At 1:44 PM the ground shook. I’m guessing in Azerbaijan or Northern Iran there was a good size earthquake, but nothing so far in the news.

I went to my friend’s house the day after the wedding and we watched the wedding video. It was very long and I’ve noticed that the people here like to watch a video of people dancing. I mean 70% of the video is dancing, hours and hours of dancing. Only one person openly said that they can’t stand watching wedding videos. I’m sure there are others that feel this way too (like me), but keep it to them self.

I noticed the bride today sitting by herself and for the most part, she had no smile on her face. Someone told me that she is miserable and they are not sure how long she will last. Poor thing. We did decide to give her the benefit of the doubt and the tree that I’m to be hung from will not be cut down for another week.

Today was a bit hot and in the last couple of days we have had an increase of mosquitoes and I guess I should know best, as my legs are covered in bites. My left leg has over 50 bites, with the right one having under 40 bites. I’m sure glad that Mama Manoogian sent me deep-woods off, though I wish I had started using it 3 days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment