Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Internet hell looks to finally be over!!!

Some new equipment was installed in Martuni a couple weeks back and due to me being so busy, I never had a chance to call up technical support to reconfigure my system so I could call a local phone number and log on to the internet.

Well I just finished up with the new configuration and all I can say is that I went from having a 12,000bps or less connection to a 33,600bps connection that does not cut off every few minutes. Am I happy? You bet. Only thing is that there is so much traffic these days that it’s almost like having a 12,000bps connection, that technical support said will be sped up September 1st with a higher speed satellite connection.

Anyway, this also means that when need be, I can start to use some kind of text messenger service again, though since I’m so busy these days, I guess I won’t have all that much time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment