Saturday, August 02, 2003

This log was posted on Cilicia.com

Raffi and I have been discussing me starting my own site where I can post anything I want, long, short, good or bad. Well since it is clear that my logs are once again getting a bit to log for the Cilicia format, I decided that the time had come to start my own site.

Of course I will continue to write here, but when there is a need to vent or just write really long logs, I will write them on www.AraManoogian.blogspot.com and then direct your attention to that site so those that wish to read them may.

Today I had a visitor from California. He is a film-maker and is working on a project to document the Karabagh war and its effect on the children.

We visited at the Mayor’s house and talked about his film, which the Mayor and I were very impressed with the format.

He asked us to call a couple of children who are between 14 and 26 to talk on camera about what they remember of the war and what life is like now.

After his filming this, we sat and caught up on what life is like now in America and what I’ve been up to here.

Well I have to get going now, as I’m expected back to the Mayor’s house for dinner. Were having chicken.

BTW, when I came home from the Mayor’s house after my friend left, I brought with me 2 huge bottle of pickled chicken feet. YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment