Thursday, August 21, 2003

I just got home from a wedding reception that was for a friend’s son. It was a great reception that I was late to get to and when I got there, my place to sit and eat was ready with everything, including someone to eat with me.

After the reception, I sat with the service staff and musicians for a second meal and some very enjoyable toasts, of which I will not forget for a long time.

I said a toast to the bride and groom’s future and that we are just noticing real change and announced that things in Armenia are starting to chance for the better and basically said that the government is finally coming around to make changes if they want to or not (this was in reference to our first big change of the adoption law). This toast made everyone very happy, but most of all the groom’s father, who said that this was already a happy day, but this make it an even more memorable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment